Classe 82‘ He born in Figline Valdarno, in the province of Firenze Italy.
Computer expert, enthusiast technology, SEO, web designer, graphics and obviously photography.
- OLYMPUS CONTEST “MAGIC MOMENTS” – Top 5
- I SHOT IT – Mark Of Excellence
- Olympus CLOSE UP – selected
- CANON POWER TO YOUR NEXT STEP – 4° place
- Concorso Premio Cypress Groove – 2° place
EXHIBITIONS & PRESS
- Show Villa La Palagina (photo d'art lab)
- Calendar BCC 2014 The Crafts Valdarno Fiorentino
- Magazine CHIP PHOTO VIDEO Germany
- Calendar Carnival Foiano 2014
- Show STARLIGHT
My training is based on books, workshop, guides and internet but especially the curiosity to discover and learn.
- Workshop “Street Photography” with Marco Crupi
- Workshop “Photography Cretiva” with Roberto Galassini of PHOTOS D'ARTE Lab
- Workshop “Documentary Photography” with I think Alessandro
- Workshop “Photo Reportage” with Francesco Cito
- Workshop “Photo Reportage and Street Photography” with Vittorio Daniele
- Workshop “Light on Location"In Germany Patrick Ludolph
- Workshop “High End Retouch”with Pratik Naik of Marianna Santoni
- Workshop “Glamour and naked” with Sergio Piccioli of PHOTOS D'ARTE Lab
- Workshop “Studio portrait and external” of Replay Photography
- Course of advanced Photography of Replay Photography
- Course of Basic Photography of Association Fotoamatori “Francesco Mochi”
My personal growth is to create interesting shots and with a conscious creativity on the concept of “few shots but good“.
I learned to think a lot before pressing, to do it in a split second, and claim right away what I have in mind, otherwise delete!
The camera is just the final medium used at the end of a mental process.
I abandoned the run to megapixel since, Use with great satisfaction as mirrorless Olympus OM-D E-M1 and Panasonic Lumix GX8 that contain a lot of technology in reduced weight and dimensions.
Currently active membership PHOTOS D'ARTE Lab a young and dynamic group that keeps alive my passion.
I organize workshops and courses, Participate in events and exhibitions.